Frequently asked questions
Where do I leave my belongings while in the water?
- We are happy to securely hold your belongings at our store while you enjoy.
What Should I bring?
- We recommend you bring sandals, a towel and your swimsuit.
Can I take my phone with me to the water?
- You can. In order to avoid any potential damage, however, we always recommend that you protect it with a waterproof phone case, which we offer for rent. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for any damage that may occur to your personal belongings while you are out in the water.
What if I forget to bring water or refreshments?
- We've got your back. At Shoreside Club we have bottles of water and other drinks for sale.
Is there a place to change outfits?
-Normally we do offer a changing room, however, it is not available at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Where are we located?
- Our shop is located at:
1701 Sunset Harbor Dr
Miami Beach, FL 33139
What if I can't swim?
- You will be provided with a life jacket to use throughout your time in the water. We also offer activities to build your skills in the water, if needed
Can I bring my dog?
- We are dog friendly. Puppies are always invited. In fact, they are encouraged.